Upper Arlington School district is under scrutiny for being one of the first schools in Central Ohio to go back to full-time in-person learning on March 1st. And it seems that the school district’s decision to open is having major repercussions with almost 500 students being quarantined at home due to exposure to COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
A parent shared their frustrations with NBC4i saying, “They are not even doing six feet, they are barely doing three feet and it’s not good,” said parent Megan Colombo. “I really think they should have stayed hybrid like every other school has.”
By March 10th close to 500 out of the 6,250 children in the student body have been told to quarantine at home because they were in close quarters possibly exposing them to the virus. Students are required to quarantine for 10 days according to the CDC but the district goes on Spring Break next week. The CDC is also recommending families not to travel as it could cause more spread and exposure to the virus. For more info on this click here.
- Healthy Ever After – Tips For Creating A Fitness Plan Without Needing A Trainer
- Self-Proclaimed ‘White Nationalists’ Go Door-To-Door Urging People To ‘End Systemic Racism’ And ‘Be Pro-White’
- The Mysterious Death Of Lauren Smith-Fields: Here Is Everything We Know
- ‘Asian Karen’ Caught On Camera Digging Through Black Customer’s Pockets In ‘Alleged’ Racial Profiling Incident
- What’s The Truth About Biden’s Commitment To HBCU Funding?
- Introducing: Randy Weston Of Judah Band Breaks Down Their Heavenly New Single “Making A Way”
- Michigan GOP Co-Chair Who Tried to Get Fake Electors Tweets Racist Attack Against Black Lieutenant Governor For Wearing A Mask
- Columbus City Schools cancels all classes Wednesday
- How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Rookie Cards Worth?
- Republican Who Bashed Biden’s ‘SOB’ Insult Forgets Trump’s Disrespect Of Black Women Reporters
Almost 500 Upper Arlington Students Quarantined Due to COVID Exposure was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com