If you are looking to get a COVID-19 vaccine and meet any of Ohio’s requirements to receive one, you might be in luck.
Walgreens has recently joined a growing list of pharmacies in the state that is offering the vaccine. In order to get it, you have set up an appointment at a location taking part.
From WKYC 3News Cleveland:
Eligible Ohio residents will be able to schedule their appointments online and find a list of participating Walgreens locations to receive their vaccine using Walgreens COVID-19 vaccine appointment scheduler.
You can also call 1-800-Walgreens for your appointment.
Walk-ins are not allowed as you have to have an appointment in order to get a vaccine.
The state has also announced that residents 75 and older “are now eligible to receive” the vaccine due to the “Phase 1B rollout plan.”
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of WKYC 3News Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of Education Images and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of MediaNews Group/Boston Herald and Getty Images
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking & Abuse Case
- Supreme Court Reinstates Louisiana Voting Map Deemed Racist By Federal Judge
- Healthy Ever After: June is National Effective Communication Month
- Linden shooting leaves 1 person in critical condition
- When Will Ketanji Brown Jackson Be Sworn In As U.S. Supreme Court Justice?
- Clarence Thomas’ Wife Wants ‘Better Justification’ For Testifying Before Jan. 6 Committee, Her Lawyer Says
- Tantrums, Violence And Witness Intimidation: Trump Described Like Childish Mafia Boss In Jan. 6 Hearing
- Florida Bans Cars Playing Loud Music 10 Years After Jordan Davis’ Murder
- Reynoldsburg bans conversion therapy for LGBTQ+ youth
- Dave Chappelle buys Yellow Springs land from housing developer