Bill Cosby is currently serving three to 10 years for sexually assaulting a woman. Nevertheless, the disgraced comedian figured he’d recognize the supporters he is thankful for, starting with rapper Boosie.
Yep, today (Dec. 10), Cosby took to Twitter to big up the Baton Rouge rapper.
“On this 10th day of December 2020…I will pay homage to those who have supported me and my family, simply by saying, thank you. The first person to be recognized on Thank You Thursday is Rapper @BOOSIEOFFICIAL,” tweet Cosby, who has been accused of sexual assault by dozens of women. “Thank you for your support & I’m praying for you to have a speedy recovery and for your mobility to be restored. Again, thank you very much.”
Clearly, Cosby who was found guilty of drugging and raping a then Temple University staff member Andrea Constand is keeping up with the outside world since Boosie was recently shot in Texas, and more recently showed off his gunshot injuries.
Hey, Cosby could have started off with Kanye West. That would have been something, too.
That’s all we got.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Casey Goodson Jr.’s family sues Jason Meade, Franklin County
- Cole Parker Shares Simple Safety Tips To Use While Holiday Shopping | Get Up! Exclusive
- Arizona Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Man In Wheel Chair To Be Fired…But That Ain’t Enough!
- Is It A Karen Or A Thug? Texas Woman Arrested After Pulling Her Gun During Parking Spot Dispute
- Murder charges against Jason Meade filed in death of Casey Goodson Jr.
- Here’s What You Need To Know About Jessica Watkins, The First Black Woman That Will Live On The International Space Station
- Symone Sanders Resigning As Kamala Harris’ Press Secretary Amid Reported Questions About VP’s Future
- Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: Nearly 9,000 new cases reported
- ‘Time To Get The Job Done’: Stacey Abrams Launches 2022 Campaign For Georgia Governor
- Dr. Grazell R. Howard Talks About The Fight Against AIDS During The COVID-19 Pandemic | Healthy Ever After [Listen]
Jailed Comedian Bill Cosby Thanks Rapper For His Support was originally published on hiphopwired.com