ADAMH helps Franklin County residents find the right places to turn for affordable, quality alcohol, drug addiction and mental health services.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
ADAMH is mandated to plan, fund and evaluate the behavioral health care services in our community. Our mission is to improve the well-being of our community by reducing the incidence of mental health problems and eliminating the abuse of alcohol and other drugs in Franklin County.
- Warnock Beats Herschel Walker To Win Tight Georgia Senate Runoff Election
- How To Uncover Your True Beauty With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Crew announce Wilfried Nancy as new head coach
- Columbus limits guns, objects to liquor licenses
- Columbus police chief responds after officer seen high-fiving Proud Boy
- Justice Alito Jokes About Black Children In KKK Costumes During Hearing On Discrimination. It Wasn’t Funny
- Deion Sanders: Sellout Or Blessing? | Get Up Poll
- Oklahoma Officer Who Facilitated Racist Attack On Black Inmate Sentenced For Civil Rights Violations
- Black Iowa Student Racially Harassed, School District Created ‘Hostile Environment,’ Feds Say
- ‘Cheers’ And ‘Look Who’s Talking’ Actress Kirstie Alley Passes Away at 71