Whelp it was bound to happen… Netflix has upped its prices on the monthly subscription. Yea you read that right you’re gonna have to pay more for your favorite shows, movies etc.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This is the second time this year Netflix has raised its prices on us. If you recall earlier this spring we got the email that prices would be going up soon. Well now we are in for an immediate price increase for new customers and existing customers will be notified by email. The new pricing depends on what plan you have, we’ve spelled it all out for you below.
- Standard (two screens at a time, HD video): Was $12.99 per month, now $13.99 per month
- Premium (four screens, 4K HDR video): Was $15.99 per month, now $17.99 per month
- Basic (one screen, SD video): Unchanged at $8.99 per month
Will you continue to subscribe? Or is twice in a year your limit?
- Watch: Inspired by Monica Lisa Stevens Hosted by Stowe
- [WATCH] Urban One Exclusive Interview with New Columbus Police Chief Elaine Bryant
- Shontelle Norman Beatty Plays Us Her Holy Banger “Jesus Will Fix It”
- The Proud Boys Are So Broke That Their Leader Is Printing Black Lives Matter T-Shirts For Money
- City of Columbus Makes Juneteenth a Paid Holiday for City Employees
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — June 17, 2021: Juneteenth Holiday — Democrats Push for Voting Rights — 600K+ Covid-19 Deaths
- Feel The Bern: Hillary Clinton Snubs Nina Turner And Endorses Rival Candidate Shontel Brown
- 5 Officers Fired Over A Black Man’s Suspicious In-Custody Hanging Death
- ‘Until the Safe is Empty’ MacKenzie Scott Donates $2.7 Billion To Progressive, Minority-Led Nonprofits
- Raven Simone Shares Her Secret To Shedding 28 LBS
- New Domestic Terrorism Policy Launched To Counter Violent White Extremism
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk