My Brother’s Keeper (MBK) Village is proud to launch the BOOST (Bridging Optimism and Opportunities for Students Today) Campaign. This program will work with non-profit partners to provide boys and young men of color (BYMOC) with academic supports, resources, and nourishment during this time of online learning.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Together, the programs will help to ensure BYMOC have a successful start to the school year by providing an enhanced array of resources from trusted community partners that are aligned with MBK’s focus on school success.
- Cincinnati: Shooting In Avondale Police Investigate
- Philadelphia Cops Kill Walter Wallace Jr., Black Man With Knife Who Video Shows Didn’t Pose Deadly Threat To Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Shake Their Heads At Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court Confirmation
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 27, 2020: New Supreme Court Justice — First Black Catholic Cardinal — Unstable School Re-Openings
- Trump Claims ’60 Minutes’ Interview Walk Out Showed “Strength”
- We Love To See It: Obama Campaigns For Joe Biden In Florida With More Smoke For Trump
- Jamie Foxx’s Sister, DeOndra Dixon, Passes Away At 36
- ‘black-ish’ Creator Kenya Barris To Write, Direct Richard Pryor Biopic
- Forget The Critics: Serena Shows Out For The Gram In Her Stuart Weitzman Boots
- Peacock In Negotiations To Pick Up ‘New York Undercover’ Reboot