Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died.
The Supreme Court announced her death on Friday, saying Ginsburg died surrounded by family from complications from metastatic cancer of the pancreas.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
“Our nation has lost a justice of historic stature,” Chief Justice John Roberts said. “We at the Supreme Court have lost a cherished colleague. Today we mourn but with confidence, that future generations will remember Ruth Bader Ginsburg as we knew her, a tired and resolute champion of justice.”
Ginsburg served 27 years in the nation’s highest court and was a champion for gender equality.
She was 87.
Read More: NPR
- Exclusive: Jekalyn Carr Describes All The Ways God Is ‘Changing Her Story’ [VIDEO]
- Cincinnati: Are The Road Crews Ready For The Winter???
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 23, 2020: Trump vs. Biden — Updated CDC Guidelines — Costly Trading Mistakes
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
- Shonda Rhimes Left ABC Because Execs Fronted On Extra Disneyland Pass
- Alnika Lovello Drops Gems On Growing A Multi-Million Dollar Fashion Brand
- Cops Kill Unarmed Black Teen Car Passenger In Suburban Chicago Shooting
- 86 Year Old Columbus Woman Shot in Her Home, Shooter at Large
- TONIGHT: The Willie Moore Jr. Show’s Big Med Interviews Jekalyn Carr
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87 was originally published on wolbbaltimore.com