CNN announced that Breonna Taylor’s family has settled in a multimillion-dollar settlement with the city of Louisville, Kentucky.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to CNN, a source and the family’s attorney Sam Aguilar confirms that there’s a settlement in the case.
“The city’s response, in this case, has been delayed and it’s been frustrating, but the fact that they’ve been willing to sit down and talk significant reform was a step in the right direction and hopefully a turning point,” he said.
The Courier-Journal reported that Mayor Greg Fischer’s office alongside Taylor’s family and attorneys are expected to announce the settlement in a press conference later today.
26-year-old Breonna Taylor was killed in her home on March 13 after Louisville Metro Police officers executed a “no-knock” warrant in a narcotics investigation while she was sleeping.
- Watch: Inspired by Kelly Price Hosted by Stowe
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 12, 2021: Confirm Kristen Clarke — Biggest Cyberattack on U.S. Energy — Vaccine Approved for Young Teens
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Her Snatched Figure In An All-Red Bodysuit And We’re Here For It!
- Foul Play? D.C. Police Search Landfill After 2-Month-Old Goes Missing
- Michael Jordan Shares His Last Ever Text Conversation With Kobe Bryant
- This Milwaukee 5-Year-Old Didn’t Deserve To Die Over A Slice Of Cheesecake…
- Dr. Maya Angelou To Appear On Limited Edition Quarter Coins In 2022
- Chris Rock Reflects On His Learning Disorder Diagnosis: “It Was Always Something A Little Off”
- NBC Pulls The Plug On 2022 Golden Globes Amid Diversity Shake Up
- Watch First Episode of Vice’s DC Sniper Documentary Series
- Oklahoma Governor Puts Feelings Over Facts By Signing Anti-Critical Race Theory Law
City Of Louisville To Pay Settlement To Breonna Taylor’s Family was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com