CNN announced that Breonna Taylor’s family has settled in a multimillion-dollar settlement with the city of Louisville, Kentucky.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to CNN, a source and the family’s attorney Sam Aguilar confirms that there’s a settlement in the case.
“The city’s response, in this case, has been delayed and it’s been frustrating, but the fact that they’ve been willing to sit down and talk significant reform was a step in the right direction and hopefully a turning point,” he said.
The Courier-Journal reported that Mayor Greg Fischer’s office alongside Taylor’s family and attorneys are expected to announce the settlement in a press conference later today.
26-year-old Breonna Taylor was killed in her home on March 13 after Louisville Metro Police officers executed a “no-knock” warrant in a narcotics investigation while she was sleeping.
- Columbus Public Schools Announces Plans for In Person Classes for K-9 Students
- Jekalyn Carr Releases Live Music Video For “Jehovah Jireh”
- Watch: Lecrae And Marc E. Bassy Team Up For “Wheels Up” Music Video
- Eye on The Community featuring NBCM Resource Center
- First Presidential Debate: 5 Things To Watch For As Biden And Trump Square Off
- Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban Steps In To Help Delonte West, Offers To Pay For His Treatment
- Cincinnati: No Charges In The City Council Text Message Case
- Breonna Taylor Grand Jury Transcript To Be Released After Kentucky AG Gets Called Out For Possibly Lying
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 29, 2020: Trump Questioned — Breonna Taylor’s Family Demands Transcripts — New SEC Rules
- Platinum Plan President Trump’s 2016 Campaign Allegedly Listed Black Voters As “Deterrence”
City Of Louisville To Pay Settlement To Breonna Taylor’s Family was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com