The year 2020 will go down in the history books for a lot of reasons, including this coming Presidential Election, as it appears people are not only wanting to make sure their vote counts, but they are starting early, they are not waiting for November 3rd.
With Election Day 55 days away, the number of ballot requests have already surpassed the number of applications received at the same time in 2016. Ohio didn’t break the 1 million threshold until 28 days before Election Day in 2016. Read More
On that note.
Joy 107.1 Votes… Join us on our Facebook page Wednesday, September 30th at 7pm for One Vote Ohio… a real discussion on voting
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE THE COURSE OF HISTORY AND DECIDE THE DIRECTION OF OUR COMMUNITIES AND OUR NATION… DON’T SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR CHANGE… REGISTER TO VOTE AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD… POWERED BY URBAN ONE… ONE VOTE – REPRESENT THE VOTE…. AND JOY 107.1!
- Dublin Woman Found Guilty of Murdering Husband
- President Biden Announces Pardons And Other Action On Federal Marijuana Reform
- Juan Winans Talks New Single “Now” Featuring Lalah Hathaway & Rep. John Lewis
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Widens Polling Lead Over Herschel Walker As Bombshell Reports Pour In
- Ericaism: Jesus Loves The Humble
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Miracles Are Voice Activated
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges
- Cinnamon, Spice & Everything Nice: Wig Color Trends For The Fall
- Student Debt Relief’s Efforts To Close Racial Wealth Gap Is ‘Improper,’ Conservative Group Says In Lawsuit
- Per Report, Ohio is ‘Top 20’ for Worst Roads in America
Over 1 Million Absentee Ballot Applications Have Been Sent In Already was originally published on wzakcleveland.com