With the updates made to the Fund in Round 2, businesses citywide are now eligible for Recovery Grants and Pivot Loans if they otherwise meet the qualifications (these are no longer restricted to companies located in Low and Moderate Income areas of the City).
In Round 2, Businesses outside of the City but within the balance of Franklin County are now eligible for Recovery Grants regardless of business owner income (no longer restricted to Low and Moderate Income business owners). Having received PPP/EIDL funding is no longer a disqualifier for Franklin County businesses outside of the City of Columbus municipal boundaries.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cincinnati: Are you Suffering From Allergies Due To This Fall Like Weather?
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 21, 2020: Tribute To Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg — CDC Reversal, Again — Early Mail-In Ballots Rejected
- CDC: The Majority of Children That Have Died From COVID19 Are Black, Hispanic, or Native American
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- Ohio Senator Rob Portman Wants the Senate Approve Trump’s Supreme Court Pick
- Scripture For The Week ” Happy In Jesus”
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Examining Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Complicated Legacy On Race