With the updates made to the Fund in Round 2, businesses citywide are now eligible for Recovery Grants and Pivot Loans if they otherwise meet the qualifications (these are no longer restricted to companies located in Low and Moderate Income areas of the City).
In Round 2, Businesses outside of the City but within the balance of Franklin County are now eligible for Recovery Grants regardless of business owner income (no longer restricted to Low and Moderate Income business owners). Having received PPP/EIDL funding is no longer a disqualifier for Franklin County businesses outside of the City of Columbus municipal boundaries.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ed Buck Found Guilty In Fatal Sex-Fueled Drug Overdoses Of Black Men
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — July 28, 2021: January 6 Insurrection — Laws to Suppress the Vote — CDC to Update Mask Guidance
- OHIO NEWS: Akron Mural Honoring LeBron James Vandalized
- OHIO: Man Faces Abduction Charge After Grabbing Teen At Airport
- What’s The Tea: Simone Biles Drops Out Of The Olympic Finals Due To Mental Stress
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- OHIO: Video Shows Woman’s Brutal Attack On Beauty Store Owners Over Declined Card
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – What Does Your Heart Reveal?
- Stacey Morris and Nena Ross Discuss Styling Hair On The Set Of ‘Blackish’ And How The Pandemic Influenced Their Work
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’