Otterbein University has been designated as a valuable community resource in starting conversations about race and social justice in central Ohio and changing the way community members think and talk about race-related issues.
Otterbein has been selected by the Association of American Colleges & Universities (AAC&U) as one of 23 universities to host Truth, Racial Healing and Transformation Campus Centers across the United States. Otterbein is the first institution in Ohio to receive this recognition.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The Self-Hating Candace Owens Becomes Mother To A Black Baby Boy
- Police Defend Tacoma Cop Shown On Video Driving Over People At ‘Street Race’
- 5 people shot at local bar
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- A $390 Million Budget Cut, Ordered by Republican Gov. Mike DeWine
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- Dave Chappelle Tests Positive For COVID-19
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — January 22, 2021: The Change Continues —Biden Dissolves Trump Commission — Coronavirus Update
- Gov. DeWine Orders Curfew to Stay in Affect Pass Jan 23rd
- “Perfect Season” Browns Coach Hue Jackson Reportedly Has Job Interview With the Steelers