Lockdown has given us a lot of at home time with our families, which is a great thing. Many parents are taking advantage of that time by investing into their kids. Here are a list of some of the top ways parents are bonding with their children.
According SWNS, a new survey asked people to name the top ways they’ve bonded with their kids in quarantine and here are the top answers:
1. Playing games with them. 52% said they’ve done more of it.
2. Showing them one of your favorite movies, 45%.
3. Exposing them to an old TV show you like, 41%.
4. Letting them help in the kitchen, 39%.
5. Talking and listening to them more, 37%.
6. More playtime in general, 37%.
7. Playing video games together, 36%.
8. Reading books together, 35%.
9. Exposing them to your favorite music, 34%.
10. Teaching them about one of your hobbies, 31%.
For more details, click here.
Top Ways Parents Have Bonded with Their Kids in Lockdown was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
Willis Reed, New York Knicks Legend, Dies at 80
Pastor Conference of Columbus and Vicinity 65th Annual Simultaneous Revival : Holy Convocational Service - Sunday, March 13th
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
5 Scriptures To Help Renew Your Strength This Week
AEP Ohio confirms rate hike for customers
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
Here’s When The First Bojangles Opens in the Columbus Metro