She took to her Instagram to say that she’s embarking on a new journey.
“For seven years, my home and heart has been at ‘The Real.’ The friendships that I’ve made there will last a lifetime, and the people that I’ve had the blessing to interview have changed my life for the better. I’m so proud of what all the ladies and I have accomplished there, including two well-deserved NAACP Image Award and a Daytime Emmy,” she wrote on Instagram. “However, all good things must come to an end, and it’s with a bittersweet smile that I announce that I am moving on from ‘The Real.’ To my fellow hosts, I love you, I will miss you, and I will always be there for you. Thank you for teaching me, supporting me and loving all of me. Sisters forever. I’ll be rooting for you, as I look forward to spending more time with my family, pursuing amazing new opportunities and embarking on the next chapter of my life.”
Her exit comes after co-host, Amanda Seales also decided to depart from the show after only six months. Back in 2016, Tamar Braxton also left the show with a dramatic exit. Jeannie Mai, Adrienne Houghton, and Loni Love remain as the co-hosts.
In 2019, The Real was renewed for two more seasons.
ADORBS: Tamera Mowry-Housley’s Fabulous Spring Baby Shower [PHOTOS]
1. It’s A GirlSource: 1 of 11
2. The Gang’s All Here!Source: 2 of 11
3. Tamera & Tamar (We See You Adrienne)Source: 3 of 11
4. Tia MowrySource: 4 of 11
5. Tamera & FriendsSource: 5 of 11
6. Tamera & Her Friend Agatha AchinduSource: 6 of 11
7. Tamera, Meg Steves & Jess LuengoSource: 7 of 11
8. Tamera & Lonnie LoveSource: 8 of 11
9. There Was A Nail Polish StationSource: 9 of 11
10. Kisses From Adrienne BailonSource: 10 of 11
11. What A Fabulous Cake!Source: 11 of 11
Tamera Mowry-Housley Announces She’s Leaving ‘The Real’ Talk Show was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com