There are so many talented students that attend Ft. Hayes Metropolitan Education Center so it should come as no surprise to find out that behind the historic walls of this school is a student band called The Paragon Project.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The Paragon Project has been working on an album that was just released called “Vol 4: Add-A-Lesson” that is available on all platforms including iTunes, Spotify, Tidal, GooglePlay, Amazon Music and YouTube. The project is described as, “music that will generate dialogue between generations and bring awareness to social issues that are sometimes tough to discuss with youth.” The album has influences of Afrobeat, Salsa with appearances by Nerdcore Rapper Mega Ran and Truck North , member of Grammy Award Winning and Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon House Band The Roots.
The album also features an illustrated lyric video and illustrations by Ray Styles Studios. Key sponsors are by ADAMH, UMADAOPFC, CAPA, THE MAROON ARTS GROUP.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Civil Rights Leaders React: Facebook Upholds Trump Ban, But Leaves Door Open For His Return
- Critical Race Truth: Republicans Keep Trying To Revise America’s Racist History
- Late Night Basketball Summer Youth Programs Returning
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 5, 2021: Restrictive Texas Voting Bills — Unruly Behavior by Travelers — Migrant Smuggling Operation
- NJ Cop Fired Over Facebook Post Calling Black Lives Matter Demonstrators ‘Terrorists’
- All Cigarettes Matter: Why Ban Just Menthols? Statistics Show 77% Of Black Smokers Prefer Them
- FBI Report Lists Ohio Cities With The Most Robberies
- Derek Chauvin Juror Defends Attending March On Washington After Conservatives Argue Grounds For An Appeal
- Rev. Al Sharpton Weighs In On The Status Of A Black-Owned Casino In Richmond
- Former Bengal Chad Ochocinco is Getting Back into Sports
Ft. Hayes Students Release Album “The Paragon Project Vol. 4” was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com