There are so many talented students that attend Ft. Hayes Metropolitan Education Center so it should come as no surprise to find out that behind the historic walls of this school is a student band called The Paragon Project.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The Paragon Project has been working on an album that was just released called “Vol 4: Add-A-Lesson” that is available on all platforms including iTunes, Spotify, Tidal, GooglePlay, Amazon Music and YouTube. The project is described as, “music that will generate dialogue between generations and bring awareness to social issues that are sometimes tough to discuss with youth.” The album has influences of Afrobeat, Salsa with appearances by Nerdcore Rapper Mega Ran and Truck North , member of Grammy Award Winning and Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon House Band The Roots.
The album also features an illustrated lyric video and illustrations by Ray Styles Studios. Key sponsors are by ADAMH, UMADAOPFC, CAPA, THE MAROON ARTS GROUP.
- Virginia Mayor Compares Biden’s VP Hopefuls To ‘Aunt Jemima’ In Racist Facebook Post
- Brian McKnight Reveals Why ‘Exodus’ Is His Last Album, What It Was Like Recording With Kobe Bryant & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Cincinnati: Joey Votto Placed On Injured List Before Sundays Game
- ‘An Act Of Intimidation’: Pastor Slams Unapproved Blue Lives Matter ‘Klan Rally’ Targeting Black Church
- How Did National Watermelon Day Become A Thing, And Why? No One Seems To Know
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — August 3, 2020: Extending Unemployment — Risking Covid-19 To Vote — Politicians Against Kneeling
- Jamaican Supreme Court Upholds School’s Ban On Dreadlocks For ‘Hygiene’ Reasons
- Biopic On The Way? Brandy Discusses Finding Her Place In Music After 26 Years In The Industry [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tamika Mallory Calls On Rappers To Stop Working With Music Producer Who Defended Breonna Taylor’s Killers With Lies
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — July 31, 2020: Final Words of John Lewis — $100 Million Pledge — Coronavirus Update
Ft. Hayes Students Release Album “The Paragon Project Vol. 4” was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com