According to WCPO just days after opening for season pass holders, a representative at Kings Island confirmed that one of its employees has tested positive for COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Park spokesman Chad Showalter stated that the part was taking extra safety measures that included sanitization, infected employees staying quarantined for 14 days at home, and contact tracing for park employees.
Kings Island will open for non-season pass holders Friday, July 10th with further safety measures in place for fun-seekers. Park visitors must now make a reservation for entry into the park in advance. Before arriving at the park, you must fill out a health questionnaire. While there, social distancing will be taking place inside the park as much as possible and all guests and employees must wear a face mask.
For a full scope on Kings Island park safety click here.
- Watch: Inspired by Kelly Price Hosted by Stowe
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Oklahoma Governor Puts Feelings Over Facts By Signing Anti-Critical Race Theory Law
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 11, 2021: Fed Funds on the Way — ‘Do or Die’ Voting Rights — Six Vaccine Doses at Once
- He Had Time: Bradley Beal Says Kent Bazemore Is A “Straight Lame” Following Hamstring Comments
- It’s Ralph Though: Polo Ralph Lauren Releases Major League Baseball Capsule
- Viral TikTok Video May Help Police Solve Child Kidnapping Case
- NBC Cancels 2022 Golden Globes, Says HFPA Must Fix Its Diversity Issues
- Florida Principal Won’t Face Charges After Paddling 6-Year-Old Student
- Listen: Jermaine Dolly Helps Erica Campbell & GRIFF Celebrate 5 Years Of “Get Up Mornings!”
- Cathy Hughes Recalls Moment She Offered Erica Campbell A Radio Show, Shares Details On Upcoming Urban One Honors
- Listen: LaTocha (of Xscape) Debuts Solo Gospel Song & Discusses Growing Up As A Preacher’s Kid [EXCLUSIVE]
Employee at Kings Island Test Positive for COVID-19 was originally published on wiznation.com