Four employees at a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Woodstock Georgia have been fired after posting a video of themselves playing with a noose made out of food on Snapchat.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The noose was made from bread dough that was intended for customers sandwiches. The employees can be seen in the video with the noose tied around their necks, laughing with a ‘Happy 4th of July’ filter/graphic on the bottom. The video immediately went viral with customers vowing to never buy from Jimmy John’s again.
Jimmy John’s issued a statement via Twitter and fired the employees.
- Scary Hours: Mitch McConnell Is Reportedly Positioning Daniel Cameron To Be His Successor In The Senate
- Columbus Will Be Among Long Term Mass Vaccination Sites
- Reparations For Slavery: A Promise Never Delivered
- Columbus Police Release Picture of Suspects in Police Fashion Place Shooting
- ABC Newscaster Linsey Davis Shares What Inspired Her New Children’s Book, ‘Stay This Way Forever’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Koryn Hawthorne Teams Up With Queen Naija For “Speak To Me (Queen Mix)”
- Traffic Closure: 70/71 Split Downtown Will Be Closed this Weekend
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — March 5, 2021: House Passes Major Bills — Ongoing Capitol Threats — Less Stimulus Checks
- OHIO NEWS: Governor Mike DeWine Gives Update on COVID-19 Guidelines
- Gov. DeWine Announces Plans to End Mask Mandates and Health Orders in Ohio
Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com