Four employees at a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Woodstock Georgia have been fired after posting a video of themselves playing with a noose made out of food on Snapchat.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The noose was made from bread dough that was intended for customers sandwiches. The employees can be seen in the video with the noose tied around their necks, laughing with a ‘Happy 4th of July’ filter/graphic on the bottom. The video immediately went viral with customers vowing to never buy from Jimmy John’s again.
Jimmy John’s issued a statement via Twitter and fired the employees.
- Indiana Grandmother Sentenced To Probation In Capitol Attack After White Tears Helped Her Avoid Jail Time
- Former Nickelodeon Star Pleads Guilty to Attempted Child Endangerment In Ohio
- The Perfect Pair! Tye Tribbett & Jekalyn Carr Tapped To Host 2021 Stellar Gospel Music Awards
- After Border Backlash From Conservatives, Kamala Harris Is Set To Go South
- Voting Rights Tour Raises Awareness Across The South On Its Way To D.C.
- OSU to make Decision on Senate Bill 187, Players Making Money Off their Name
- Police Investigating a Shooting near downtown Columbus
- ‘Dismantling Democracy’: Republicans’ Latest Filibuster Is Another Attempt To ‘Kill Black Voting Power’
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — June 23, 2021: Blocked Elections Bill — Extend Eviction Moratorium — Olympic Hopeful Noah Lyles
- Candace Owens Charged $30K For Republican Speaking Gig She Abruptly Reneged On: Report
Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com