Male Behavioral Health Inc. (MBH) is an organization that exists to educate, advocate, and bring attention to the profound mental, emotional, and behavioral health needs of men and boys through research, training, and direct practice.
Founded by Jewel Woods, a University of Michigan trained social worker who works with men and boys in direct practice utilizing a unique therapeutic approach called Masculinist Therapy (MT),
MBH works with individual clients, organizations, and other helping professionals to serve the mental, emotional, and behavioral health needs of men and boys.
- Ground breaks at Zora’s House’s new community space
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- Tone-Deaf Miami Cops Unveil Black History Month-Themed Police Car
- U.S. Concerned About Chinese Balloon
- Viola Davis, Jill Biden, Among List of Presenters For 2023 Grammy Awards
- Rapper 2 Chainz’ lounge-style restaurant makes its Columbus debut
- Black Caucus Meets With White House On Police Reform In Wake Of Tyre Nichols Murder
- Shake Shack opening seventh Ohio location