Male Behavioral Health Inc. (MBH) is an organization that exists to educate, advocate, and bring attention to the profound mental, emotional, and behavioral health needs of men and boys through research, training, and direct practice.
Founded by Jewel Woods, a University of Michigan trained social worker who works with men and boys in direct practice utilizing a unique therapeutic approach called Masculinist Therapy (MT),
MBH works with individual clients, organizations, and other helping professionals to serve the mental, emotional, and behavioral health needs of men and boys.
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — July 15, 2020: Biden’s Energy Revamp — Election Results — Tax Time
- Natural Remedies That Could Help Covid-19
- GoFundMe Grows For Disabled Veteran Facing 5 Years In Prison Over Medical Marijuana
- These Are The New Brown Girl Jane Skincare Products The Founders Of The CBD Wellness Brand Swear By
- 60% of Americans More Tired Than Before Pandemic!
- For White Democrats, New Poll Shows Reparations Isn’t A Priority
- ‘Get Your Knee Off Our Necks!’ National March Against Police Brutality To Descend On Washington
- Cincinnati: Trial Begins For Man Who Assaulted Cincinnati Police Officer
- Central Park Karen Case Still Going Forward Despite Birdwatcher’s Refusal To Cooperate
- 7 Black Beauty Products To Shop This Week