Columbus’ iconic southside drive-in movie theatre located at 3050 S High Street is now open for business despite regular movie theatres remaining closed to COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
South Drive-In announced their May 15th opening via twitter. The theatre will be open starting weekends (Friday through Sunday) with some modifications to able people to social distance. There will be fewer cars admitted so visitors can separate themselves more. There will also be social distancing at the concession stands and at the bathrooms with extra cleaning measures in place. Moviegoers are asked to wear a mask while using the restrooms, concession stands, and interacting with staff.
Tickets prices are as follows $9.50/adult on Friday and Saturday and $7/adult on Sunday, $2 per child (age 5-11), with children under the age of 4 are free. Visit their website here for more information.
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 29, 2020: Black Power at the Polls — Coronavirus Chronicles — High-Interest Rate Loans
- Cincinnati: Old Queensgate Jail Could Become A New Daycare For The Homeless
- Tobe Nwigwe Brings Jesus Center Stage At The 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Remember God’s Promises [VIDEO]
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 28, 2020: Covid-19 Deaths Climb Again — Kushner Dismisses Black Inequality — Philadelphia Police Shooting
- ‘He Was Still Breathing’: Tafara Williams Suggests Waukegan Cops Could Have Saved Marcellis Stinnette
- 2 Indicted In Voter Intimidation Scam That Targeted Black Communities
- Barack Obama Joins HBO’s ‘The Shop: Uninterrupted’ This Friday
- Trump Holds Another Super-Spreader Event To Celebrate Swearing In Supreme Court Justice
- Cincinnati: Shooting In Avondale Police Investigate