Museum Mile is being blessed with the Word.
A new privately-owned museum is going up just a few blocks away from museum mile – the Museum of the Bible – that only wants to celebrate Scripture. The $400 million project two blocks south of the National Air and Space Museum doesn’t have to worry about laws or rulings that keep religion and state separate.
- Floor -1: Temporary Exhibitions Space-12,500 Sq.Ft., Storage
- Floor 1: Introductory Presentation, Permanent Space for 2 of the World’s Most Renowned Libraries (TBA), Children’s Area, Gift Shop
- Floor -2: Research Labs and Libraries
- Floor 2: The Impact of the Bible
- Floor 3: The Narratives of the Bible, Nazareth Village
- Floor 4: The History of the Bible
- Floor 5: Permanent Exhibition Space for 2 of the World’s Greatest Museums (TBA), 500-Seat Theater, 100-Seat Lecture Hall, Class Rooms, Offices
- Floor 6: Gathering Room, Biblical Gardens, Restaurant
Take a look at construction below:
Make sure to read:
- Football Bowl Get Competition From History Making ‘The Bible Bowl’
- New Research Proves NBC’s ‘The Bible A.D.’ Was Right; ‘Beloved Disciple’ Was North African Priest
Washington D.C. Readies Country’s First Bible Museum was originally published on elev8.hellobeautiful.com