Bengals team chaplain Lamoris Crawford has survived COVID-19 that is some great news to hear on this rainy Monday. Crawford contracted the highly deadly virus in mid-March causing him to make several trips to the hospital.
Crawford initially tested negative for COVID-19 and strep throat. It wasn’t until later that he received a positive test result for the disease.
Crawford has been the team chaplain for seven seasons. He’s baptized players including AJ Green and Giovanni Bernard in addition to officiating marriages for several players weddings. His closeness with the team shows as he co-hosts a bible study with Andy and JJ Dalton.
- Biden Commits To Using Federal Government’s Full Power To Protect Abortion Access
- D.C. Becoming ‘Chocolate City’ Again After Pandemic ‘White Flight’ Reverses Gentrification Trend
- Colonizer Curriculum: Texas Educators Want To Characterize Slavery As ‘Involuntary Relocation’
- SEMAJE Introduces Us To His New Single ‘You’ [Listen]
- Candace Owens Says ‘There Was No Abortion Happening When We Had Slaves’–She’s Wrong
- ‘Insulting’: Keisha Lance Bottoms Starts New White House Role Without Actual Office In The White House
- Pete Buttigieg Wants To Build Racial Equity In The Roads That Serve Black Communities
- Civil Rights Leaders Rejoice As Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman SCOTUS Justice
- Ketanji Brown Jackson Officially Sworn In As First Black Woman On Supreme Court Bench
- Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman On The Supreme Court