Columbus Police are looking for two men after allegedly stealing toilet paper and groceries from the Meijer grocery store located at 5050 North Hamilton Road on April 4th.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to the Columbus Police, the two suspects went to the self-checkout with a full cart of groceries including hard to get toilet paper. Instead of using the checkout system, the two suspects allegedly bagged all of their groceries and walked out of the store without paying. The duo was seen on store cameras leaving the store in a black SUV. This is the second time the alleged suspects have been caught on camera stealing.
If you have any information that can help wipe out these toilet paper thieves please call contact Det. Wolf at 614-645-1433 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texas State Coach Accused Of Racist ‘Chicken’ Comments Against Athletes
- Watch Here: We Are One “Night Of Prayer, Unity & Healing” [LIVE STREAM]
- D.C. Mayor’s ‘Black Lives Matter’ Street Painting Is Slammed As ‘Performative’
- Mainstream Media Ignores Black Unemployment Rising While Celebrating Jobless Rate
- NFL Stars Demand The League ‘Admit Wrong’ To Silencing Players Amid Bogus Statement
- OHIO: Don’t Expect Any of the Cities in The Buckeye State to Be the Replacement Host for the 2020 RNC
- Kanye West Donates $2M To Families Of Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & George Floyd
- Cincinnati: Daughters Of Sam DuBose Speaks Out
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — June 5, 2020: Remembering George Floyd — Slavery Reparations — Drew Bees Apology
- Grippo Potato Chip Factory Closed After Fire
Columbus Police Looking For Men Accused of Stealing Toilet Paper and More from Meijer was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com