According to WBNS, Ohio’s Governor Mike DeWine has announced that the entire state will be ordered to stay at home starting March 23rd at 11:59pm. Governor DeWine said in his press conference that this isn’t anything more than what he’s been asking for Ohioans to do already.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This stay-at-home order for Ohio states that it is ok to go outside for necessities with precautions, “You can leave home to take care of others. You can take care of your neighbor, your family, your friend,”. With this order, the state’s essential workers and businesses will be able to operate under the guidelines put in place by Homeland Security. Essential businesses include grocery stores, pharmacies, hospitals etc
As of 2pm Sunday March 22 there are 351 cases confirmed in Ohio, 3 deaths, and 83 hospitalizations.
Watch Governor DeWin’s press conference here:
- Mali Music Releases Music Video For Cry
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Kid’s Going Through… [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: JJ Hairston Debuts New Single, “You Are Lord Of It All”
- Lord & Taylor Files for Bankruptcy!
- How Long Was Nelson Mandela In Prison?
- Video Shows Florida ‘Karen’ Spewing N-Word At Landscapers In Racist Meltdown
- Happy Birthday To Our Forever President Barack Obama!
- Cincinnati: CPS Will Do Remote Learning To Start The School Year
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — August 4, 2020: It’s Votin’ Day — HBO Gifts HBCU $1M — Pac-12 Players Speak
- Fired! ‘Racist’ Michigan Morgue Workers Accused Of ‘Eating A Black Penis Cake As A Joke’ Lose Their Jobs
COVID-19 Update: Governor DeWine Orders Ohioans to Stay Home was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com