The Franklin County Board of Elections has announced that several polling locations have been moved ahead of the March 17th primary election.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The change came after talks between the Ohio Secretary of State and several nursing homes and assisted care living facilities were advised by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to help restrict large groups from areas due to the Coronavirus COVID-19. Director Ed Leonard was quoted saying, “We knew the decision to relocate voting locations was a necessary decision for the wellbeing of the residents of these facilities and taking a proactive approach allows for a more orderly relocation process,”.
The following are the precincts that are relocating for voting on March 17th.
Another option for voting is early voting in person at the Board of Elections until March 16th located at 1700 Morse Road. You can ask for an absentee ballot by going to the Board of Elections website or by phone at 614-525-3470
Click here to visit the Franklin County Board of Elections site for up to date information on voting and polling changes.
- Watch: Inspired by Monica Lisa Stevens Hosted by Stowe
- [WATCH] Urban One Exclusive Interview with New Columbus Police Chief Elaine Bryant
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained
- Juneteenth Celebrations in Columbus
- Ohio to End Its State of Emergency on June 18
- La La Anthony Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony After 10 Years Of Marriage
- Brandon Camphor & OneWay Put A Heavenly Spin On “Lift Every Voice” For Juneteenth
- Police Riot Team Resigns After Fellow Officer Indicted For Alleged Assault During Protest
- Candace Owens Cries White Supremacist Tears As Juneteenth Becomes National Holiday
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Also Support Black Business
- Shontelle Norman Beatty Plays Us Her Holy Banger “Jesus Will Fix It”
- LeBron James Criticizes NBA’s Condensed Schedule Following Kawhi Leonard’s ACL Injury
Some Franklin County Voting Locations Have Been Moved for the Primary Elections was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com